Click for A Virtual Tour of Our Lunch Lines
Click to view the photo gallery - Varsity Football
Click to watch the commemoration video
Click to read the press release
Click to read the letter regarding Student Bussing Services
Click to read an important letter from Superintendent Karam
General Herkimer seeks to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through the development of appropriate CCLS aligned instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles.
Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment where each student's self-esteem is nurtured by positive relationships with students and staff.
We strive to have our parents, teachers and community members actively involved in our students’ learning and our school's success.
During the 2020-2021 school year, students will…
• Become lifelong learners
• Ensure personal best character at home and in school
• Approach learning opportunities with positive attitudes
• Remain respectful and responsible citizens
• Partner with all stakeholders to encourage success
• Ambitiously pursue academic growth
• Work towards proficiency in all academic areas