Click to view the Press Release - June 9, 2021
Click to read the press release
Click to view photos and videos from the events
Click to view the PSA from April 19, 2021
Click to view information regarding Transition Full Time In-Person Learning
Important Information from the Food Service Department
Free nutritionally balanced breakfast available daily as students enter the school building
Click to view the news release
General Herkimer seeks to create a challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through the development of appropriate CCLS aligned instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles.
Our school promotes a safe, orderly, caring, and supportive environment where each student's self-esteem is nurtured by positive relationships with students and staff.
We strive to have our parents, teachers and community members actively involved in our students’ learning and our school's success.
During the 2020-2021 school year, students will…
• Become lifelong learners
• Ensure personal best character at home and in school
• Approach learning opportunities with positive attitudes
• Remain respectful and responsible citizens
• Partner with all stakeholders to encourage success
• Ambitiously pursue academic growth
• Work towards proficiency in all academic areas