1. Take Home Folder – Your child will receive a Take Home Folder on the first day of school. The folder MUST come back to school each day with your child. The left side of the folder will contain papers that need to be left at home - Keep At Home Side. The right side of the folder will contain anything that needs to be brought back to school - Bring It Back Side. Please check your child's folder each evening for important notes, forms, and homework (due every Friday). If the take home folder I’ve provided your child with gets lost or damaged, it is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to provide your child with a new take home folder as soon as possible.
2. Other Supplies - The ONLY supplies you'll need to purchase for your child in my classroom include:
- (2) 24 pack boxes of Crayola Crayons-replenish throughout school year as needed
- (2) Packages of Ticonderoga #2 Pencils
- (1) Blunt Tip Scissors
- (4) Jumbo Glue Sticks
- (2) Packages of Jumbo Expo Dry Erase Markers-Black Only
- (2) Plastic Pocket Folders WITHOUT prongs
- (1) Pencil Box
- (1) Backpack
- Please consider donating tissues and baby wipes.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND IN REGULAR MARKERS, COLORED PENCILS, HIGHLIGHTERS, OR PENS. WE DO NOT USE THESE IN THE CLASSROOM.