Winter Athletic Event Map
Thomas R. Proctor High School
Home Game Facilities
Link to Schedule Galaxy
1203 Hilton Ave Utica, NY 13502
Kenneth Szczesniak, Acting Principal / 315.368.6400
Dr. Kathleen Davis, Acting Superintendent
All facilities are at the High School unless otherwise noted
Click here for driving directions
High School Main Gym
Boys & Girls JV/Varsity Basketball
Teams/ Officials /Spectators:
Please use Armory Drive and enter through the Arcuri Entrance. Locker rooms are available on site. Concession stand will be available to purchase food and drink.
There will be a $2 charge for adults and $1 for students with school ID for Basketball games.
New Gym/Volleyball Gym
Boys & Girls JV/V Volleyball
Teams/ Officials /Spectators: Please use Armory Drive and enter through the Arcuri Entrance. Locker rooms are available on site. No Charge for games.
High School Swimming Pool
Team/Officials: Please use Armory Drive and enter on the left in the school’s parking lot. Use the Michael J Arcuri Sports Entrance. Locker Rooms are available on site. No Charge for games.
Girls & Boys Bowling
550 Oriskany Blvd, Yorkville, NY 13495
Boys & Girls Indoor Track
1600 Burrstone Road, Utica, NY 13502
13 Oak Dr E Ext, Hamilton, NY 13346
1101 Sherman Drive, Utica, NY 13501
Important Information for Athletic Home Events
As a reminder the following will be strictly enforced for all Utica City School District athletic events at Proctor high school, Kennedy MS, and Donovan MS.
- Single point of entry with weapons detection system and/or bag scanners or hand wand bag checks.
- All elementary and middle school students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or adult in order to attend sporting events.
- No re-entry and no admittance after halftime.
- No bags, backpacks or will be permitted.
- The board approved Utica City School District Code of Conduct applies during all extracurricular and athletic events.
- Varsity Basketball games general admission is $2.
- High School students with valid student ID or a child accompanied by an adult $1.
Section III of the N.Y.S.P.H.S.A.A. Spectator Code of Behavior/Ethics
- Direct all energies to encouraging your team.
- Avoid actions which offend visiting teams or individual players.
- Show appreciation of good play by both teams.
- Learn the rules of the game in order to be more intelligent spectator.
- Treat all visiting teams in a manner in which you would expect to be treated.
- Accept the judgement of coaches and officials.
- Encourage other spectators to participate in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- Be positive
Proctor High School Athletics Contacts
Jason Anguish, High School Athletic Manager firstname.lastname@example.org 315-368-6167 / C] 315-601-1227
Anna Giruzzi, Athletic Secretary email@example.com 315.368.6282
Vincent Perrotta, Athletic Director firstname.lastname@example.org 315.368.6950