Personal Registration Notice
* Personal Voter Registration for the Utica City School District
Special District Meeting-Athletic Facility Improvements Bond Referendum August 14, 2018: NOTICE IS GIVEN that the District’s Board of Registration shall meet for the purpose of registering qualified voters of the District pursuant to Section 2606 of the Education Law at Utica City School District Board Clerk’s Office, 106 Memorial Parkway, Utica, NY, 13501 on Monday, July 16, 2018 from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM and on Monday, July 30, 2018 from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. Any person shall be entitled to have his or her name placed upon such Register, provided that at such meeting of the Board of Registration, he or she is known or proven to the satisfaction of the Board of Registration to be then or thereafter entitled to vote at the Special District Meeting scheduled for August 14, 2018. Hours of voting are from 12:00 PM to 9:00 PM.
Voter Qualifications are:
- You are a citizen of the United States of America
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are a registered voter OR a resident of the school district for at least 30 days prior to the election and execute a residency acknowledgement prior to voting
- You are not otherwise prohibited from voting under the provisions of section 5-106 of the Election Law
**No Eligible Voter Shall Be Denied The Right To Vote Based Upon Their Inabilities To Read And Write English.
IF YOU HAVE MOVED:
Also, any person who registered for the preceding general election but at the time of such registration resided in a school election district other than the one in which he presently resides must, in order to be entitled vote, present himself personally for registration (*see time, date and place above). The registration books will contain the names of persons who registered under permanent personal registration.
If you have any questions, please call Board Clerk’s Office at 792 2078.
By: Board of Education, Utica City School District
Kathy Hughes, Board Clerk
Utica City School District