Attendace at UCSD Athletic Events
As a reminder, the following will be strictly enforced for all Utica City School District athletic events:
- All elementary and middle school students must be with a parent/guardian or adult in order to attend sporting events.
- There will be no admittance after halftime of the game.
- Once you leave you will not be allowed to re-enter.
- The board approved Utica City School District Code of Conduct applies during all extracurricular and athletic events.
Section III of the N.Y.S.P.H.S.A.A. Spectator Code of Behavior/Ethics:
- Direct all energies to encouraging your team.
- Avoid actions which offend visiting teams or individual players.
- Show appreciation of good play by both teams.
- Learn the rules of the game in order to be more intelligent spectator.
- Treat all visiting teams in a manner in which you would expect to be treated.
- Accept the judgement of coaches and officials.
- Encourage other spectators to participate in the spirit of good sportsmanship.
- Be positive.